5 Vegan-Friendly Online Shops on Tokopedia in Jakarta, Indonesia

So I've been stuck in Jakarta since the beginning of this pandemic, but that doesn't stop me from exploring the vegan scene in town. I'm so thrilled to see more and more plant-based options available in this city. 

Besides ordering vegan food using delivery service, I recently discovered there are plenty of vegan options available online. Many small businesses start out by running online shops.

Out of all the big online shopping platforms in Indonesia, I have a bias toward Tokopedia simply because they hired BTS as brand ambassadors ๐Ÿ’œ

Here are my current top 5 favorite sellers on Tokopedia:



๐ŸฆLococo Creamery


๐Ÿž Eat Misfits


๐Ÿก Mocha Mochi


๐Ÿฅฎ SUMIWAH Indonesia




Bonus...because why not?

๐Ÿฅ• Club Sehat


๐Ÿ— HEJO Fresh

I hope this is helpful~๐Ÿ’œ Please let me know if you have other recommendations that I should add to this list!
For more Jakarta vegan food content, check out this playlist: JAKARTA VEGAN VLOGS
Also check out JAKARTA VEGAN COFFEE

Comments

  1. Hi! I represent Meatless Kingdom, a plant-based food producer in Indonesia. You can check out our products on Tokopedia using this link https://tokopedia.link/Awvr003v3fb

    We liked your video that reviews vegan food on Tokopedia and would like to send you some of our products to review, Would you be interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! omg I have tried Meatless Kingdom dendeng before and really liked it ๐Ÿ’œ Yes I would love to ๐Ÿ˜ Please send me more details at misusyaya@yahoo.com Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts