5 Must-Try Vegan Recipes

As a vegan travel foodie stuck in Indonesia, it hasn't been easy to eat out as much as I like to...Especially with all the semi-lock down happening every now and then.

Thus I've decided to start experimenting in the kitchen. I've found 5 vegan recipes online that taste as good, or even better than restaurant food!

Since I'm a noob cook, I list them out in order of difficulty, from level 1~5. If you're new to cooking like I am, you should challenge yourself my completing all 5 of these dishes.

Cooking is such a therapeutic and rewarding activity. I might actually get into cooking. #ChefYaya 👩🏻‍🍳

If you're trying these recipes, please let me know how it goes! Good luck~

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

*Click titles for full recipe links*

Difficulty Level.1

NO BAKE BLISS BITES by A Couple Cooks

healthy no bake cookies


Difficulty Level.2

THE PERFECT TOFU SCRAMBLE by Hot For Food

the perfect tofu scramble_hot for food


Difficulty Level.3

EASY VEGAN CHEESE SAUCE by Cheap Lazy Vegan


Difficulty Level.4

SPICY KALE WRAP by Paris & Chels












Difficulty Level.5

TOFU KATSU CURRY by Avant-Garde Vegan

Comments

Popular Posts