IKEA Indonesia Plant-based Menu

I was so thrilled to find out IKEA Indonesia now offers vegan-friendly options including plant balls, matcha ice cream, and vegan cakes!!! The best part is the super affordable price!

The plant-based meat is by Green Rebel, an offshoot of the first and the largest vegan restaurant chain in Indonesia Burgreens. The meat alternatives are made with non-GMO soy protein, seitan, shiitake mushroom and chickpeas.

Please note not all "plant-based" dishes are vegan. The staff told me the buns, gravy, and mashed potatoes may still contain animal products.

Below are items I believe are safe for vegans. But please double check with staff just in case I could be misinformed.

Main dish: Plant-based satay with peanut sauce

Sides: Plant balls with teriyaki sauce / Mixed Salad 

Desserts: Matcha ice cream / chocolate cake / banana cake


I hope this is helpful~💜 Please let me know if you have other recommendations that I should add to this list!
For more Jakarta vegan food content, check out this playlist: JAKARTA VEGAN VLOGS

Comments

Popular Posts